This file ( 3kB ) exceeds the allowed full mode (48 kb) size.
The editor full hight is disabled, only scrolling is allowed..
If you wish to edit a file, it is recommended to use the scroll mode as some users do not like the full height
mode, although some users like it.
[![Build Status](https://travis-ci.org/patrikx3/gitlist.svg?branch=master)](https://travis-ci.org/patrikx3/gitlist) [![Scrutinizer Code Quality](https://scrutinizer-ci.com/g/patrikx3/gitlist/badges/quality-score.png?b=master)](https://scrutinizer-ci.com/g/patrikx3/gitlist/?branch=master) [![Code Coverage](https://scrutinizer-ci.com/g/patrikx3/gitlist/badges/coverage.png?b=master)](https://scrutinizer-ci.com/g/patrikx3/gitlist/?branch=master)
# P3X Gitlist v1.0.1
This is Klaus Silveira's fork, with multiple themes, sub-modules and updated to PHP7 only and upgraded all components.
### PHP 7 only
# Release version/update info
Done, just put on your server, nothing to build:
* The minimum PHP version is 7.1
* Works with ```PHP 7.2```
* The Markdown image links were not working.
* Missed out the ```package.json``` from the previous release.
* Fixed PHPUNIT 6
* Different submodule links for Gitlist and Github
* The markdown links are working right
* Shows submodules
* Added all Bootsswatch themes (https://bootswatch.com/)
* Removed default theme, kept only Bootstrap (though like over 10 themes now)
* Removed PHP 5 support, only >= 7
* Upgraded Silex v1 to v2
* Upgraded Twig v1 to v2
* Upgraded Symfony/twig-bridge v2 to v3
* Upgraded Symfony/filesystem v2 to v3
* Upgraded Phpunit v4 to v6
* Moved from Showdown to Marked (more features)
* For building requires (not required for the server):
* NodeJs >= 8.9.0
# Old info
# Live demo
For the build on your workstation (themes):
* ```NodeJs``` >= 7.8
* ```Bower``` and ```Grunt``` (npm install -g bower grunt-cli)
In order to run GitList on your server, you'll need:
* ```Apache``` with ```mod_rewrite``` enabled or ```nginx```
* ```PHP``` >= 7.0
## By hand
If you just want to get the project dependencies, instead of building everything:
git clone https://github.com/patrikx3/gitlist.git
curl -s http://getcomposer.org/installer | php
php composer.phar install
If you have Composer in your path, things get easier. But you know the drill.
[Install](INSTALL.md) - here.
[**GITLIST**](https://pages.corifeus.com/gitlist) Build v1.0.1
[![Like Corifeus @ Facebook](https://img.shields.io/badge/LIKE-Corifeus-3b5998.svg)](https://www.facebook.com/corifeus.software) [![Donate for Corifeus / P3X](https://img.shields.io/badge/Donate-Corifeus-003087.svg)](https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_donations&business=LFRV89WPRMMVE&lc=HU&item_name=Patrik%20Laszlo&item_number=patrikx3¤cy_code=HUF&bn=PP%2dDonationsBF%3abtn_donate_SM%2egif%3aNonHosted) [![Contact Corifeus / P3X](https://img.shields.io/badge/Contact-P3X-ff9900.svg)](https://www.patrikx3.com/en/front/contact)